E W Jackson
E.W. Jackson is the Republican nominee for Lieutenant Governor.
Resources for this candidate:
- Bolling blasts selection of E.W. Jackson,
(Washington Post, 05/20/2013)
- GOP lt. governor nominee under fire for comments on abortion, gay rights,
(Washington Times, 05/20/2013)
- Jackson could be gift and curse for GOP, experts say,
- Republicans stump in Abingdon,
(Bristol Herald Courier, 05/20/2013)
- Corey Stewart eliminated as GOP candidate for lieutenant governor,
(Prince William Today, 05/19/2013)
Displaying 1-5 of 277 for this Candidate. See All Headlines
This page includes only individuals from Virginia who have given $200 or more.
The candidate reported no itemized donations during the time period selected.
Source: Center for Responsive Politics
Contribution amounts on this page are current through 10/17/2012 for presidential candidates, 06/30/2012 for U.S. Senate candidates, and 06/30/2012 for U.S. House of Representatives candidates.