E W Jackson
E.W. Jackson is the Republican nominee for Lieutenant Governor.
Resources for this candidate:
- Democratic leaders take aim at GOP pick Jackson,
(Associated Press, 05/22/2013)
- Lt. gov. nominee Jackson says ‘no apologies’ for past comments on gays, abortion,
(Washington Post, 05/21/2013)
- Cuccinelli vouches for Jackson on campaign trail,
- Bolling blasts selection of E.W. Jackson,
(Washington Post, 05/20/2013)
- GOP lt. governor nominee under fire for comments on abortion, gay rights,
(Washington Times, 05/20/2013)
Displaying 1-5 of 281 for this Candidate. See All Headlines
This page includes only individuals from Virginia who have given $200 or more.
The candidate reported no itemized donations during the time period selected.
Source: Center for Responsive Politics
Contribution amounts on this page are current through 10/17/2012 for presidential candidates, 06/30/2012 for U.S. Senate candidates, and 06/30/2012 for U.S. House of Representatives candidates.