George Allen ran for the US Senate in 2012.
- Voting problems can't happen again, residents say,
- Kaine reveals Porta-Potty nightmare from campaign,
(Washington Examiner, 12/07/2012)
- Kaine says his campaign showed positive ads work,
(Richmond Times-Dispatch, 12/06/2012)
- Adelson gave Allen Senate effort $2.5m just before election,
(Washington Examiner, 12/03/2012)
- Votes finally tallied from Lynchburg precinct with broken machine,
(News & Advance, 11/27/2012)
Displaying 1-5 of 654 for this Candidate. See All Headlines
This page includes only individuals from Virginia who have given $200 or more.
Details for Donor
|$2,500||MCSLARROW, ALISON MRS (FALLS CHURCH)||22044||McSlarrow Consulting||03/05/2012|
|$2,500||MCSLARROW, ALISON MRS (FALLS CHURCH)||22044||McSlarrow Consulting||03/24/2011|
|$2,500||MCSLARROW, KYLE MR (FALLS CHURCH)||22044||Grassroots.Com||03/05/2012|
|$2,500||MCSLARROW, KYLE MR (FALLS CHURCH)||22044||Grassroots.Com||03/24/2011|
Source: Center for Responsive Politics
Contribution amounts on this page are current through 10/17/2012 for presidential candidates, 06/30/2012 for U.S. Senate candidates, and 06/30/2012 for U.S. House of Representatives candidates.