Dominion is a Richmond-based energy holding company. Donations by Dominion are usually made through Dominion PAC, which is supported by Dominion executives and other employees.
Matters: Legislation and issues affecting the energy industry and electric companies, such as natural gas, public utility legislation, environmental matters.
Specific Legislation Tracked:
- HB1439: Cable television system, etc.; contracts with electric cooperative facilities for pole attachments.
- HB1597: Secondhand metal articles; expands requirements imposed on purchasers.
- HB1685: Agricultural net energy metering; creates a category of eligible customer-generators.
- HB1686: Distributed solar generation demonstration programs; SCC to consider approval of facilities.
- HB1736: Investor-owned electric utilities; rate of return.
- HB1912: Commonwealth Energy Policy; SCC to consider effect of proposed facility on economic development.
- HB1983: Net energy metering program; SCC shall approve a supplier's proposed standby charge methodology.
- HB2024: Electrical transmission lines; to assist in approval of lines applicant to minimize adverse impact.
- HB2105: Electric vehicle charging service; excludes certain persons from retail sale of electricity.
- HB2107: Low-income residential customers; investor-owned electric utilities to offer reduced rates. (Show All Legislation Tracked)
- Beamer, James W
- Beazley, James Keith, III
- Blue, Robert M, Sr
- Faggert, Pamela Frailey
- Murray, William Lawrence
- Powell, Anita W
- Weekley, Daniel Arnold
- Williams, Junius H, Jr
- Reed Smith LLP
- Vantage Point Consulting LLC
- Willcox & Savage
- Rust, John H, Jr
- Tarkington, Aubrey D
Contact Information for Dominion:
Robert M Blue, Sr
701 E Cary St
Information on this page comes from public documents on file with the office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth.