Medical Society of Va
The Virginia Medical Society represents physicians and lobbies the General Assembly on matters of concern to its members.
Matters: All legislation relating to the practice of medicine and to physicians
Specific Legislation Tracked:
- HB1434: Cannabinoids, synthetic; penalties for transport, possession, sale, or distribution, etc.
- HB1437: BPOL tax; localities to decide to impose on business gross receipts or State taxable income.
- HB1459: Medical malpractice; increases cap on recovery in actions against health care providers.
- HB1466: Surgical procedures; registered nurse shall perform circulator duties.
- HB1690: Battery; if person commits against emergency health care providers, penalty.
- HB1836: Infants; blood sample provided to parents.
- HB2068: Health Care Decisions Act; medically inappropriate treatment.
- HB2218: Health care providers; third-party reimbursement programs.
- HB2229: Practitioners; competency assessments.
- HB2255: Health records; health care providers who prescribe or dispense controlled substances. (Show All Legislation Tracked)
- Hancock Daniel Johnson & Nagle PC
- Hughes, Ann
Contact Information for Medical Society of Va:
2924 Emerywood Pkwy
(No details of expenses provided)
Information on this page comes from public documents on file with the office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth.