$10K Donations to PACs
Virginia's campaign finance laws require non-candidate political committees to report any single donation of $10,000 or more within three business days of receipt. Here are PACs that have reported large donations since November 5:
Democratic Party - Commonwealth Victory Fund
- $20,000 - Affiliates of Virginia State AFL-CIO
- $10,000 - Association of Electric Cooperatives
Dominion Leadership Trust
- $30,000 - Kilgore for Delegate - Terry
- $10,000 - Purkey for Delegate - Bob
House Democratic Caucus
- $15,000 - Scott for Delegate - Jim
- $15,000 - Honeywell Inc.
- $10,000 - Honeywell Inc.
Republican Party of Virginia, Inc.
- $12,000 - Comstock for Delegate, Barbara
Nov. 20, 2012