Super PACs that raised the most in Virginia
Super PACs reported receiving $2 million from Virginians in 2015. Three-quarters of the money went to a single committee -- Jeb Bush's Right to Rise USA.
Here are committees that received more than $10,000 from Virginians in 2015:
- $1,514,675 - Right to Rise USA (Supports Jeb Bush)
- $155,250 - Unintimidated PAC (Supports Scott Walker)
- $137,800 - Carly for America Committee (Supports Carly Fiorina)
- $100,168 - 2016 Cmte (Supports Ben Carson)
- $50,000 - Conservative Solutions PAC (Supports Marco Rubio)
- $35,000 - America Leads (Supports Chris Christie)
- $23,000 - Growth PAC (Supports Jim Gilmore)
- $22,881 - National Draft Ben Carson for President Committee (Supports Ben Carson)
- $14,500 - New Day for America (Supports John Kasich)
Source: Data courtesy of the nonprofit Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks federal donations at OpenSecrets.org.
Feb. 23, 2016