Mid-October Reports: Referendum Committees
VPAP has posted campaign finance reports filed overnight by committees related to ballot questions on the November 3 ballot.
Amounts shown below are total funds raised in September.
Constitutional Amendment 1: Bipartisan Redistricting
- Conservatives for Redistricting Reform (For) - $68,796
- Fair Accurate Informed Redistricting (Against) - $0
- FairMapsVa (For) - $1,398,506
- Virginians for a Better Tomorrow Referendum Committee (For) - First report due Oct. 26
Local Casino Approval
Removal of Confederate Monuments from Public Grounds
- A Better Front Royal Warren County Virginia (For) - $1,131
Oct. 15, 2020