Q1 Reports: Leadership and Party Committees
VPAP has posted first-quarter campaign finance reports from leadership and party committees that filed by the midnight deadline Friday morning.
Amounts shown below are total funds raised from January 1 through March 31.
Note: Looking for leadership committees run by candidates for statewide office this year? Click Here.
Governor Ralph Northam
- Energized for Change (Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn) - $367,108
- Republican Commonwealth Leadership PAC (Del. Todd Gilbert) - $133,512
- Commonwealth Challenge Fund (Del. Charnielle Herring) - report not received
- The Virginia Way (Sen. Tommy Norment) - $8,000
- Republican Party of Virginia - $253,070
- House Republican Campaign Committee - $103,018
- Virginia Senate Republican Caucus - $40,007
- Democratic Party of Virginia - $785,112
- House Democratic Caucus - $655,312
- Virginia Senate Democratic Caucus - $139,467
- Commonwealth Victory Fund (joint House-Senate Caucus) - $70,150
April 13, 2021